Cookies & Privacy
We believe your right to privacy should be protected at all times. We are committed to protecting your privacy and the information we collect is either essential to use our service or for the purpose of enhancing your experience. We will never supply this information to anyone without your approval. Read on if you require more details.
This policy, together with any other documents referred to within, sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is Marketecture Ltd, Marketecture, 18th Floor,Blue Tower, MediaCityUK,Manchester, M50 2ST
1. Individuals whose data we collect and process
2. Information we process about Individuals
We may collect and process the following data about Individuals:
- 2.1 information that you provide by filling in forms on our site - this includes information provided at the time of contacting us
- 2.2 if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- 2.3 details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access; and
- 2.4 any information incidental to that listed above.
3. IP addresses, cookies and similar technologies
- 3.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- 3.2 We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using technology such as "cookies", which store information on the hard drive of your computer. This type of technology helps us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- 3.2.1 to understand visitor numbers;
- 3.2.2 to store information about a Public User's preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to a Public User's interests and offer them goods or services in which we believe they will be interested;
- 3.2.3 to speed up your searches; and
- 3.2.4 to recognise you when you return to our site.
- 3.3 To find out more about cookies, including how to control and disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- 3.4 You may refuse to accept some technologies such as cookies by activating settings on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of technologies such as cookies. If you refuse all cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. If you do not activate these settings on your browser then you will be taken to have consented to the use of these technologies.
- 3.5 We use Google Analytics and other monitoring software on our site. These types of technologies also allow the proprietor of the technology e.g. Google to also access your information but where possible or practicable in line with the type of monitoring, we have restricted this to anonymous information.
4. Where we store an Individual's personal data
5. How we use your information
- 5.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 5.1.1 to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 5.1.2 to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- 5.1.3 to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
6. Sharing your information
- 6.1 Except where it is part of our use of tracking technologies (such as Google Analytics), we do not share any information with third parties without your explicit consent.
7. Links to other sites
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Accessing your Information
- 8.1 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You can find out if we hold any personal information about you by making a "subject access request" under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you we will:
- 8.1.1 give you a description of it;
- 8.1.2 tell you why we are holding it;
- 8.1.3 tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- 8.1.4 let you have a copy.
- 8.2 Any formal subject access request should be made in writing to the address above and may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.
The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to Marketecture Ltd. This copyright includes the content, coding, graphics and all aspects of this website. Marketecture Ltd hereby authorises you to copy documents or pages published by us on this web site for your non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make retain all copyright or other proprietary notices, and any disclaimer contained thereon. Except for this limited permission, nothing on this site should be construed as granting any other right or licence under any copyright of Marketecture Ltd.
Marketecture Ltd is not responsible for any third party website that may be accessed via links to and from this website. We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through this one and accept no responsibility for any information contained within such linked websites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses and like devices.
This website is provided for general informational purposes only. Marketecture Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained within this website and accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors.
Marketecture Ltd is continually adding to and modifying its range of products and to reflect this, our website is updated on an ongoing basis. We do not consequently warrant that the information contained within this site will be complete and accurate at all times.
Marketecture Ltd and its related companies exclude all liability for any loss whatsoever or damage arising directly or indirectly, out of the use of this website or any content contained herein.
Any dispute arising from the use or content of this website or any related websites shall be subject to the Laws of England and Wales.